.

Nusa Penida Photography


He fell in love with the art of photography in early 2008, because, says Pande Kadek, I love to travel and I need to keep and treasure every scene that I witness and every spectacular view or event that I’m privileged enough to observe. After graduating from Stikom Bali, majoring in Information and Technology, Pande entered the work force by joining a local media company as a graphic designer. He has since won several Photography Awards, including the Top 5 Most Creative Young  Photographers – by Kompas in 2009, and he was also listed in Bali’s Top 10 on the spot Bali Photographers for Indonesia 2011. Confident of his photographic ability, Pande was keen to learn more skills, and decided he would like to work in the service sector as part of a team. He therefore chose to seek job opportunities in the hotel industry, and this led him to join Ayodya Resort Bali in the role of Marketing Communications Officer. Here, while his technical expertise is being sharpened, he is honing his skills through the development of new ideas for special events, food & beverage promotions, and much more. Indeed, the hospitality industry has inspired Pande not only to practice as an artist, but also to learn and  experience the in-depth workings of the world of marketing communications and media relations.
Thank you dear Father & motherI’m actually still looking for who exactly this myself, what have I done in this world, and what will I do to connect my life is full of these shortcomings, a good friend, relative, or a large family. A word I expect something to come and touch me with the light of the grace of the creator, before I go back to him, one thing I dreamed of “happy parent” because this way of them I give to the creator to be created on earth that I love this. Dad and Mom Save your Son from Here on In “I Love U More” for more photo to your refrence before join with us check This LINK. with love Caspla bali Sea View

Leave a Reply